Kris Cain Bio
Kris Cain, A broker with vast knowledge of the Houston residential real estate industry. Kris offers clients extraordinary knowledge in foreclosures, short-sales, new construction, residential resale, and town homes. Cain & Company has shown integrity, commitment, and the ability to be accessible at any time for their clientele.
Whether the client is a couple purchasing their first home to a company managing assets, Cain & Company Real Estate LLC., can work to close a deal that is in the clients best interest. Kris Cain proudly received her Bachelor of Arts in Business and International Studies from the University of St. Thomas in Houston. An education that has only enhanced negotiation skills much needed as a premier realtor in the surrounding Houston and Southeast Texas area.
Cain & Company has been involved in real estate transactions from $50,000 to houses listed well over $1,000,000 (Accredited Home Luxury Specialist) thus proving there is no house too big or too small.
Houston and Comprehensive Market Analysis – CMA
- Loss Mitigation / Short Sales
- Cash for keys (typically with 48 hours)
- Re-key, trashouts, winterization
- Evictions (when necessary)
- Status reports and marketing updates
- Marketing/Advertising local and national
- E&O Insurance and Zip codes available on request.
- – National Association of Realtors
- -Texas Association of Realtors
- -Houston Association of Realtors
- -TRC – Transnational Referral Certifie www.Worldproperties.com
- -Texas Arbitrator
- -Southwest Alliance – HUD Certified Broker